Does blogging contribute to academic achievement? Yang and Chang (2011) conducted a study that concluded that blogging is beneficial - with a caveat. Their results emphasize that the blogs designed to facilitate peer interaction fostered peer learning.
I would like to thank all of those who not only read my posts, but replied. Your engagement was incredibly rewarding and your feedback contributed to my learning. I am grateful to you for deepening my reflection. I implemented nearly all of your comments.
To those of you whose blogs I visited and responded to: Thank you for teaching me so many new things. Your blog posts often sparked wonderful conversations with my children. My kids can almost say about me: Mom before Web2.0 and Mom after Web 2.0. I am better able to relate to them in terms of understanding their digital world. And I am definitely more capable of teaching my students not to be afraid of technology and social media.
Technology enabled us to share our viewpoints in an unobtrusive, relatable way. It created opportunities for interaction and knowledge exchange. It sparked great conversations.
Thank you.
Comments
Post a Comment